Thursday, May 26, 2005

Home (For 10 Or So Days)

The house smelled funny as I walked in the door. A sweet smell like jam. Not like the orangey smell of my hotel room from the fun sized soaps and shampoos that I stashed in my bag for the flight home. Note to self: do not take the the hand lotion home as it freezes and expands in transit, popping the lid off and filling the toiletries bag (and the toothbrush beside them) with something the colour and texture of semen. Smells like oranges though so CSI would know instantly there hasn't been a crack pot whacking off onto my anti frizz.

Only here for 10 days before I go off again. At least I will get the weekend off to rest and have been thinking about doing the Lord Of The Rings marathon (watching all 3 DVDs back to back) while reclining on the lounge under a doona.

Well back into work clothes and shouting at kids to hurry up or they will miss their bus.

1 Comments:

Blogger joel said...

...with something the colour and texture of semen. Smells like oranges...

Strangely I seem to recal an episode of CSI where they were tracking a rapist or some other deviant who had a naturally sweet scent due to some gland disorder... I'm sure its nothing thogh ;)

5/26/2005 10:00:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home