Monday, October 24, 2005

3 More Sleeps!

Yes only 3 more sleeps till I am getting on a jet plane and heading to SE Asia *does a little dance*. I got my backpack in the mail on Monday and it is awesome!

The work send off went OK. I got given a 2 gig flash card for my camera. Thing is the camera didn't feel like recognising it, so it is back to the gift givers to see if it is faulty.

I hope the rest of the gang post more while I am in Vietnam. I am not sure how often I will get net access to keep everyone updated...often I hope!

3 Comments:

Blogger Morticia said...

God I hate fucking blogspammers!

Bring us back some cool Vietnamese recipes will ya?

Edible ones!

Oh and have a bloody BRILLIANT time and don't drink the water.

10/24/2005 10:22:00 PM  
Blogger SacrificialNewt said...

Go Get 'em Grams!

I'll try to write something soon I guess. I just don't seem to have anything interesting to talk about :|

10/25/2005 07:44:00 AM  
Blogger Allison Reynolds said...

Oh yeah baby! food is in the TOP 2 things I want to do in Vietnam...and reading through some sites there are ad hoc cooking classes you can sign up for while there YAY!!!

Dam blogspammers use the blogger front page to grab the last updated lists I swear....this is all BLOGGERS fault but I refuse to put the word lock thingo on because I know people will think it's all too hard :(

10/25/2005 11:12:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home