Sunday, October 16, 2005

Little morning ramble

It's early morning and no-one is awake,
I'm back at my cliff - Still throwing things off.


Early morning Bjork

Got in about five o'clock this morning and haven't slept much - I'm blaming the girl who cello-taped my hands together and gave such good, good conversation. I'm sure it couldn't have been the alcohol, drugs or bad music being played really loudly...

The police came four times, threatening a $500 fine if they had to come back again each time but not being willing to actually do it lead to the amps going back to 11 within 10-30 minutes of them leaving.

Really weird is that I noticed at the ripe old age of twenty-five I was one of the youngest people there, sure there were a couple of twenty-one year olds but most of the crowd was hanging around the thirty mark. Doesn't really make much of a difference and my soaked brain my have over-stated it's importance during internal monologue time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home