Thursday, October 13, 2005

eBay Spree

Two weeks today I fly out for Vietnam and I am excited but now starting to get nervous as I have yet to purchase some essential items to go with me. The most important one would be my backpack! I have been bidding for several backpacks on eBay over the last couple of weeks but managing to lose each one. Shopping for backpacks on eBay is fraught with danger due to the high percentage of Chinese knockoffs being sold under popular brand names. While normally I wouldn't care but the thought of the straps falling off, zips or buckles breaking in a place where there is no K-Mart adds an element of danger to the trip that I can avoid by buying something half decent.

I have also purchased a couple of microfibre towels, some pants and I am on the hunt for travel laundry detergent for hand washing clothes.

The funny thing is my brain is thinking Vietnam: Possible Third World Conditions but the reality will probably be much different.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home