Thursday, October 13, 2005

SHIT A SOLID GOLD BRICK ITS BEEN A WHILE

Well hello every body, its your main man Darrkon kicking it back to fucking oldskool in the Gramyre powered atomic blog or some such shit.

WOW what the fuck barbequeue sauce.

Whats happened since I last spoke... I bought burnout 4, the sequel to my all time favourite game ever (burnout 3) and its a piece of shit. Stick to burnout 3 people.. theres so much of the good fun missing from part 4 that its not worth it.

What else.. got a hole in the side of my tyre and had to buy a new one for $145 fucking dollars.

My Garlos Pies article apparently gets me nazi of the search engine award for being the first hit on google when searching for Garlos Pies...

http://www.google.com.au/search?q=Garlos%20Pies&hl=en&safe=off&lr=lang_en&sa=X&oi=lrtip8

We dont have enough lesbian nuidity which Gramyre relates to our poor ratings for the blog, so I have mentioned it a few times below.. please do not get too excited:

lesbian nuidity lesbian nuidity lesbian nuidity lesbian nuidity lesbian nuidity lesbian nuidity

Hopefully that will get some more people in here and appreciating the high quality relevant links.


I have used the Sydney Cross City Tunnel once, which I recieved a gold plaque for from the RTA and Cross City Tunnel owners. They said if I could just make eighty two million more trips then it would pay for itself.

Apart from this, not much else has happened. I found that randomimage.us is a cool image website since you can submit your own content for review. I also found out that paint stripper burns your skin :(

Love youse all and hope to talk to someone soon or something.

Warmest Regards,
Darrkon

4 Comments:

Blogger Darrkon said...

Fucking hell Darrkon, another top quality post!!!

10/13/2005 07:54:00 PM  
Blogger Darrkon said...

oh shit, you can see who posts these things :(

10/13/2005 07:54:00 PM  
Blogger Darrkon said...

Oi you fucking faggot Matt asay, you can kiss my fucking asay with your spam you stupid cunt. Ruining my fucking shit with your crap.

For fucking shame

10/13/2005 07:57:00 PM  
Blogger SacrificialNewt said...

lmao


Love you too Darrky.

10/13/2005 10:25:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home