Friday, November 25, 2005

I'm With Stupid




I have been on the internet for a long time. A bloody long time. I have also lived life fairly fully in my XX number of years on this planet. So it was about 1999 that I came to the conclusion that everyone who uses the internet for more than 4 hours a week has a psychological illness.

Here is a link to a fabulous cornucopia of illnesses being demonstrated. Paranoia, defensiveness, uncontrolled aggression and the list goes on.

I have diagnosed my illness as being a short term memory thing. I KNOW that in a forum setting people degenerate into total fucktards in a crowd (much as they do drunk in real life). I KNOW that the majority of them are loveless spoilt brats that would rather point the finger at others than adjust their own behaviour. Yet I still try and protect the forum because I feel responsible for it. Damn you short term memory thing, the place has changed. The Gen Ys are in and they are pissing on the white carpet!

No wonder I prefer not to write there any more.

3 Comments:

Blogger SacrificialNewt said...

Don't take it to heart. There's just no shutting some people up.

11/25/2005 11:30:00 PM  
Blogger Allison Reynolds said...

Nahh not taking it to heart. More pissed off at my own naiveness sometimes. It's not like I don't have other places to express myself :D

11/26/2005 08:16:00 AM  
Blogger Morticia said...

Don't be too hard on the fuckwits darl, they make the rest of us look soooooooo fucking intelligent...

11/29/2005 10:16:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home