Thursday, November 24, 2005

Leaving my job and starting photobucket account

Hi Everyone,
My name is darrkon. After 5.5 years, I am leaving my job. Another job was offered to me, but I might not be able to take it, since the starting date collides with when i am able to leave, but never mind, I am sure I will find something better.

Of late, not a lot has happened. Work has been bogged down with some major projects that are running way over deadline, and the client site contains a guy that always complains.. true most of the time he is right about how shit things have been organized by my company, but still, after a while I just dont want to hear it. Fortunatley I will be leaving soon (3 weeks from today) and then it will all be over. I will either have my new job, or be looking for another, but its a big change in my life either way.

Of also much excitement to report is my photobucket account, which you can view here:

http://photobucket.com/albums/c397/darrkon/
(edited by Gramyre)

Sorry, I dont know how the html and shit work for this fucking piece of shit thing, so you will have to copy and paste the link manually. Its worth it though, theres some of my finest picture collections in it, and it will grow ever more.... Plus I am thinking of registering to get 1gb of space and no banner ads.. so wont that be fucking dandy.

Besides this, nothing really going on. I am having a $950 car stereo upgrade on Saturday which I hope will be quite exciting (all pioneer equipment). This includes a 12" sub in a custom designed enclosure, a 6cd pioneer stacker and 4 x 60w amp. All installed in my civic.

IRC is lots of fun, and I am still scavenging the Internet for pictures.

Love you lots and hope to talk soon.

Love,
Darrkon

1 Comments:

Blogger SacrificialNewt said...

Oooh...a pic of the night at Arcane Magik's house. I was there...somewhere.

11/25/2005 11:28:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home