Sunday, July 31, 2005

Something ado about a Sunday night when delaying bedtime



Can't get over this album... How much they have changed, how great they sound, how beautiful the songs are. It's become a constant in the last week.


Been bludging too long and they want me to do Mutual Obligation, looks like it'll be Work for the Dole, which I did back in '98 or '99 in Bendigo. The thing is I don't want to settle on a job, I've tried and I can't stand mundane phone work anymore. I'm looking into going back to uni next year but can't decide what to do...

At the Centrelink interview I was offered my choices and I see one called 'Vibrant Art' which was listed as:

*Drawing and painting
*Photography
*Displaying produced art work for exhibition
*Visit to different Art Galleries in Victoria
*Donating art works to community



Instantly I say "I'll do that one!" Almost coming on the guy at the same time. What better for me to do than what I already do. He makes a phone call, he makes pathetic little whimpers into the phone and hangs up:

"It's full for months."

"!?!?!?!!!?" Why fucking offer something that's full for months dickhead? Fucksake!

The other two that I may choose, if they're available is a PC Salvage operation or a video documentary on Footscray RSL which lists Adobe Premier as some of the software used. I don't know which way to go.

I really need a job but I just aren't willing to settle again, maybe this will spur me to action anyway.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I enjoy reading the stories on your site. Keep up the super articles!

I have been working on a content site on stress relief resources

It covers stress relief resources
related stuff.

Check it out if you have some time :-)

10/30/2005 01:14:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I enjoyed you blog about protein and enzymes. I also have a site about protein and enzymes which makes me appreciate this one even more! Keep up the good work!

11/02/2005 07:34:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a anxiety coping site/blog. It pretty much covers ##KEYWORD## related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

11/08/2005 06:02:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home