Wednesday, August 10, 2005

I Am Going To Write A Book

Browsing through the online newspapers quickly this morning I noted an article on www.lulu.com and I thought what an AWESOME idea. Sure it is vanity publishing with a twist but by golly gosh if I couldn't get a really interesting book together and publish at least 1 copy to a stranger then I am not trying!

The good thing there is you retain copyright so if some big publisher comes along and says I can pay you 7% of the profit from this book as opposed to 80% of what you can self publish, you can tell them to piss off and get a tops marketing friend in to help flog the book in new and interesting ways.

Nowwww what shall I write this book on.....?

3 Comments:

Blogger Morticia said...

Me, me, write a book about meeeeeeeeeeeeee

Nice to see you back, I missed your posts there for a while :-)

Now, get scribbling, you have a BIG book to write (cos Im a big girl lol)

8/10/2005 10:09:00 PM  
Blogger Allison Reynolds said...

I have been reading you though! Just in an input only kind of mood at the moment... some would say that is kinda selfish...maybe



Mmm now about this book...

8/11/2005 03:52:00 PM  
Blogger Morticia said...

I know the feeling. I've run right out of ideas and enthusiasm to construct blog items (and much desire to get out of bed) lately.

I blame a lack of chocolate, personally lol

Flying solo is challenging. I feel a hiatus coming on.

I know, write a book about chocolate!

8/12/2005 07:52:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home