Monday, August 01, 2005

Birthday Time

Holy Shiznit! It's my birthday today!

As it might be my birthday, it hasn't turned out as well as i think it should.
For the past couple of days i've been a little sick. Just a cold i thought. I had the runny nose, and a bit of a headache.

I wake up this morning and i cant see shit. I literally couldn't. I crawled my way to the bathroom feeling various objects as to know exactly where i was, and jumped in the shower. I stretched my eyelids open and scooped a heap of sleep shit from my eyes.

Whats the fuck is going on when you wake up on your birthday and this happens?

So, im standing there in the shower and i close my mouth and try to breathe. Sif.
My nose was clogged so tight i nearly perforated my eardrum in the process. Also, my throat was hurting so fucking bad. Must be some bug thats been going around.

While i was standing there i think back. I remembered chatting on IRC the day before about having the runny nose, and fatalerror was telling me how she had just recovered from the flu. I recall one direct quote from her which was "Oh, your throat doesn't hurt... Yet".

Thats bullshit. I bet she must do that voodoo shit because i swear to allah the day before i felt fine, and i wake up this morning and i have the sorest throat on earth. Fucking jinx.

Anyhoo, after my lovely refreshing shower i go out to the living room where im greeted by my parents and a small parcel. First thing im thinking to myself is 'Great. Clothes. Where the fuck are my Z-5500s!'

I read the card, and open up the parcel. Woo! CLOTHES! And 2 DVD's!
'Thanks Mum, thanks Dad' i say. My mum then looks at me and says 'Theres one more thing'.

This was it. My speakers were on their way. I started to smile, and my parents got up and walked down the hall. They re-entered the living room and to my suprise, they have a shoebox.

OMG wow. Shoes. I open up the box and theres these sexy pair of shoes. You know, those hot going out kinda shoes. I lift the shoes and underneath is a CD Stomper.
'Ah, well... Thanks. Thats great'.

Fuck off. No fucking speakers. Thats so fucking bullshit. I swear my dad told me he was getting them.

So i start to watch one of the DVD's i got and just as im getting into it, the phone rings.
To my amazement, on the other end of the line is my dad.
'Hey son, Im gonna be home early today, i want to take you somewhere to get something'.
'Oh. Ok. Well ill see you around 12:00 then'.

So I'm Still waiting. I thought i'd kill some time by writing this blog and im still trying to figure out where we might be headed.

Fuck off if its that fatogram he promised on my 16th for my 17th...
I guess time will tell.

Cheers

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home