Friday, August 19, 2005

Bleh!

First up...a question. Feel free to answer it.

Would you not say it's true that people usually get most upset and defensive when what you say to them rings true with them? The things they know but have been trying to justify to themselves?

To go on, life's pretty bleh right now. I've done my work and am sitting around a bit too much for my liking. I applied for a job at a local computer store last night. I'm afraid of tech jobs. My memory is so poor that I'm afraid I'll fuck up abysmally. I want a job with the council cleaning up the streets and parks. Something moderately physical and totally and utterly brainless. Jeremy thinks I'm capable of much more but it's what I want to do. If it hadn't becaome so hard physically then I would have still been cleaning and probably be a lot happier. Oh well, meh.

I'm still dreaming of the cabin in the middle of nowhere. Just give me an axe, a humvee and a library card for the nearest library 100km away.

3 Comments:

Blogger Allison Reynolds said...

I think I know what you are referring to and I say stick to your guns.



As for the job, in the end we all die, what would you rather, do something you like and want to do, or perform like a trained seal for the rest of the audience?

8/20/2005 10:15:00 AM  
Blogger SacrificialNewt said...

OMG it's st0ck spam in our blogger. How damned annoying is that?

8/21/2005 11:37:00 AM  
Blogger Allison Reynolds said...

Deleted it with my deleter thingo. Bastards!

8/21/2005 07:31:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home