Monday, August 22, 2005

True Tyrzz Of Joy

Well the day came that my Night Elf Hunter has now turned 60. Tyrzz started with me day one of World Of Warcraft, and while the obsessed and the unemployed made it to that level a lot quicker than I did, I am still happy to have made it.

Tyrzz has been a 300 herbalist/alchemist since she turned 40 and a 300 level fisherman a little after that at level 42 (got to get those stonescale eels somehow). Today her pet Midnight (frostsaber cub) also turned 60 and she got her 300 in bow usage. Hurrah Hurrah!

Now to level my paladin and my priest (my next favourite characters).


By the way I am not at work today as I am sick... again...with headcold/URTI type symptoms.

1 Comments:

Blogger SacrificialNewt said...

You need some of these http://nomoresocks.newscientist.com/products/product/116/GiantMicrobes.htm to make you feel better!

8/22/2005 09:21:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home